Thursday, May 17, 2007

Brand Power I

Ever wondered why we get so excited about certain brand names that are actually normal everyday words? Take for example, the brand PUMA...

it's just an ordinary animal.. maybe u can find this design on T-shirts everywhere.. like this one below..
..what if it wasn't a puma, but some other animal? would it be as popular as it is today? maybe something like..
Now that's something worth looking at twice! Edible, great source of protein and omega-3, and it swims! wonder if i can get my hands on one of these soon..

3 comments:

john_gan said...

hahahaa... like that fake puma shirt!!! cool!!!!

nothing of interest here said...

hahahahha coooo... i'd buy a tuna shirt. its too indie to resist!

Eva S. said...

I want a cheesecake + a cup of Extreme Latte from you-know-where one.. ahhaha

Buy me buy me!!!!!1