Saturday, May 12, 2007

5 things...

Okae, so i got tagged by eva sam... why in the world is this one so long? i thought it'd be ten things about yourself or something like that... anyway let's be finished with it...

5 things found in your bag

  • Visual art diary – for taking notes in lectures and sketching when I’m bored
  • My Pilot Shaker – very important for my drawings
  • 4gb thumb drive – though it’s still not enough to hold everything I like (never enough huh)
  • Bible – since my PDA got wiped I gotta carry the real thing around haha
  • TI-84 calculator – dumb graphic calculator I need for my quantitative analysis courses

5 things found inside your wallet

  • Cash – once in a blue moon, otherwise it’s a couple of moths :p
  • Student ID, IC and driver’s license – need to carry them everywhere I go
  • Apartment access card – keyless entry system ma…
  • A few photos ;)
  • Coffee HQ redemption card – waiting for my free macchiato

5 favourite things in my room

  • Bed – do I have to explain why? :p
  • Cellphone pillow – a great thing to squish when it’s not holding my hp
  • Room phone – I don’t have that back home, haha
  • My green jar-lamp – a soft green-yellow light when I wanna sit on my bed and read
  • Photo of some of my best buds and me at Friendster Café – great memories

5 things you’ve always wanted to do

  • Have a cup of coffee or teh-tarik with my friends at exactly the same time every day of my life – sounds simple, but it’s extremely hard, no?
  • Create my own animé series and movie
  • Write my own song album
  • Design my own home – and get it built of course
  • Own my own BMW 5-Series – DEFINITELY.

5 things you’re currently into

  • Animé – always been, always will be haha…
  • Songwriting – chiefly songs of worship and inspiration
  • Drawing manga style
  • Reading fantasy and horror novels – even teenage novels are interesting, though the fonts could do to be smaller
  • Mixing cocktails – believe it or not, it’s really cool to see them layer! My housemates usually consume my experiments though

5 people you will tag

I seriously dunno about this, most of my blogger friends have already been tagged… try my luck la…

  • Adrian Tan – long time didn’t hear from u lol
  • Eric Lim – this one even longer
  • Sharon – Girl, hope u’ve got time to do this
  • KC – oi, how’s it been man?
  • Pei Yin – sorry jie, can’t think of anyone else liao

No comments: